Today I want to share a little bit about me so you can get to know who I am and what I’m like. I’m a bit nervous but excited as well.
1. I’m left handed.
2. I love to laugh and make poeple laugh.
3. I’m a huge procrastinator but force myself to get things done so I don’t have to do it later. It’s hard!
5. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters (yup! one of 8)
6. Tan and I have been married for 15 years and I love him as much now as I did then.
7. I love being surrounded by friends and family but also enjoy having some “alone time”.
8. My favorite quote is “It’s better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation” -Herman Melville.
9. I’m allergic to dogs, grass, pollen, dust, and anything mint.
10. I love Holidays.
11. I love being by the beach but hate the water, weird right?
12. Romance novels are my guilty pleasure.
There you have it folks
10 or rather 12 things you didn’t know about me. I hope you enjoyed reading these little known facts about me. What about you? Care to share a little about you?