One of the reasons I started this blog was to keep a collection of all the fun and creative inspirations and to share what I’ve learned along the way.
Another reason why I created this blog was to keep myself accountable for the many goals I set out. I often start off pretty strong (for about 3 months) then life gets in the way and poof my goals are forgotten. I’m hoping that by putting my aspirations on my blog for the world to see I will accomplish most (if not all) of my dreams.
I have always had this belief that through God all things are possible but you also have to do your part to achieve your life goals. With that in mind, here is a list of goals I have set out to achieve:
- Create and Maintain weekly cleaning schedule.
- Create systems of organization for home/blog/kids
- Create and maintain a monthly budget, record all purchases
- Buy a new (to us) house this year. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!
- Be intentional about inviting others into our home 2+ times a month
- Read at least one book on the topics of faith, marriage, raising children, home/organization, blogging, etc
- Have at least three date nights/month (one out, two at home).
- Show my hubby small gestures of love & appreciation through notes, phone calls, etc.
- Write consistently to polish skills – at least 3 blog posts/week
- Get published elsewhere
- Take up running and work out at least 4x a week
- Learn to cook/eat healthier
- Learn a new physical challenge: dancing, cross training, yoga, pilates etc..
- Continue creative projects and crafts for this blog
- Share some DIY projects and home design projects
- Create YOUtube vidoes and tutorials
- Grow this blog!
Whew! That seems like a lot right now. But it does feel great to put it all out there and to hold myself accountable. It’s kind of like my first day at school. I’m anxious and excited to get this started!
What about you? What are some of your goals?