Did I ever tell you how much I like Christmas? Really liked Christmas? Well I do. I absolutely do. Growing up we didn’t have too many traditions, but one tradition we always had was decorating our Christmas tree. My Mom would bring out all her Christmas decor and my sisters and I would help her decorate. By the time we were tween’s we had it down to a science. Christmas music was playing in the background (mostly in span-glish) the tree would come up and on with the decor. Now that I’m a proud Mama of three I get to have this tradition with them. Over the years Tan and I have created our own family traditions we hope to pass to our kids.
With that being said I decided to share some questions and answer with you my awesome friends. Here it goes:
- When do you start your Holiday Shopping? I typically start right around November 1st. Although I decided that my future holiday shopping will start in July 😉 – too much to do too little time)
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie? Hmmm… let see Elf is a good one, no wait Scrooged, yeah I like that one but I also like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, I mean come on with those fun misfit toys!…
- What’s your favorite part of the Holiday Season? I would have to say seeing my family. I love to see them and laugh and eat and listen to music. Good times.
- When do you put up your Christmas Tree? Who decorates it? Usually the day after Thanksgiving and it stays up until January 6th (Three Kings Day) -it’s a big deal in our family. We all participate in decorating the tree. Tan has the honor of every Christmas Eve placing our star on top.
- Do you have any Holiday traditions? Yes, lol. Hmm… there’s the baking cookies for Santa every Christmas eve and decorating our tree, but one of my absolute favorite thing to do is to Drive down to Shady Brooke Farm and see the Holiday Light Show. Every year we do this and every year I love it!
- Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or Santa’s Workshop? The Workshop of course! I get to play with all sorts of cool toys and be with Santa!
- What type of tree do you currently have? I have 2 fake trees. I would love to have a real tree but unfortunately I’m allergic 😦
- Would you rather eat a gingerbread cookie or a candy cane? Hmmmm… tough one. I’ve never had a gingerbread cookie but I’d like to try one.
- What’s your favorite Christmas/Holiday song? I pretty much like all the holiday songs, but if I had to pick one, I’d say “Baby It’s Cold Outside” (the Bing Crosby/Doris Day version)… my favs!
- Have you ever made a snowman? Yes I have and every chance I get I build one with my family. We freeze our tushies out there but it’s great fun and afterwards we enjoy some Hot Chocolate! Yum!
Now it’s your turn! I would love to know what your holiday traditions are! Here is a blank list for you to copy and paste! Please comment below with a link to your blog!
- When do you start your Holiday Shopping?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
- What’s your favorite part of the Holiday Season?
- When do you put up your Christmas Tree? Who decorates it?
- Do you have any Holiday traditions?
- Would you rather live in a gingerbread house of Santa’s Workshop?
- What type of tree do you currently have?
- Would you rather eat a gingerbread cookie or a candy cane?
- What’s your favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
- Have you ever made a snowman?
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Holiday Season! See you in the New Year!