Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite recipes, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is one I love to make. I found this recipe a few year ago on Pinterest and it has been my go to meal for those hot summer months ever since. Best of all it only takes 30 -45 minutes to make! Which is a win for me!
Here is a list of what you’ll need:
- Penne Pasta 10-12oz.
- 1/2 cups of Bacon (crumbled) – I use precooked bacon but you can cook then chop them if you prefer
- 2 cups of Cooked and Chopped Chicken
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup of Milk (or heavy cream)
- 1/4 cup of Flour
- 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or any cheese you prefer)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Olive Oil (optional -to keep pasta from sticking)
- First Cook pasta according to its package’s directions then drain. In a separate bowl add the pasta with a little bit of olive oil (to keep the pasta from sticking) and toss in the cooked chicken and cooked chopped bacon. Stir to mix it all together.
- TO MAKE RANCH ALFREDO SAUCE: Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and stir to combine. Once you have your roux, add milk (or heavy cream if you prefer) stir constantly until sauce thickens (it took me about 5 minutes continuously stirring). Remove from heat and stir in Garlic salt, onion powder and ranch dressing until well combined.
- Pour Ranch Alfredo over pasta, chicken and bacon. Stir to evenly combine. And last add in shredded cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- Pour into a casserole pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
You can leave this as is or you can also add some peas, broccoli or any other veggie you like!
That’s it! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I do! If you’re more of a visual person, I have a YouTube Video in which I show you how I make this recipe here: Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta